It is always our goal to make sure you are ordering the right equipment to fit your needs. If you have any questions or concerns about the return/exchange policy of your equipment, please contact us before you place your order!
All returns or exchanges must be brought to our attention within 14 days of your purchase and all equipment must not be taken out of the original packaging and in unused condition. To make a return or exchange you must email us at email@example.com or call us at 902-405-1699. We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange if items are not returned in a timely manner. Any return or exchange requests made without previous contact after 14 days will not be eligible.
*Note: We are accepting PRE-ORDERS for Riedell and Moxi items that are currently on backorder. Please refer to individual item pages for information on expected order timeframes. If you are submitting a pre-order please note that these items are NON-REFUNDABLE during this time as your order is forwarded to our supplier.*
Please note that all shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with any return or exchange of equipment.
- Once the item has been received, we will credit you the full amount or difference of the exchange, minus any shipping costs.
- You must contact us within 14 days to make an arrangement for any returns or exchanges. Any purchases made after 14 days without contacting us will not be eligible for a return or exchange.
- If you contact us outside of the 14 days, we reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange.
- All equipment must be in original packaging and unused condition in order to be eligible for a return. Please refer to the time limit policy above.
- Custom mounted equipment is not returnable. Please see our exchange policy below for details.
- Gift Certificates, Clearance Items and Used Equipment are not eligible for returns.
- Custom colour equipment is not returnable unless it is a mistake made in the manufacturing process.
- All equipment must be in original packaging and unused condition in order to be eligible for an exchange. Please refer to the time limit policy above.
- Any shipping costs on exchanges for sizing issues or wrong products are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you received the wrong size or colour of your equipment that we ordered for you, we will cover any shipping costs required to get you the right equipment.
- Custom mounted skates are eligible for exchange only if there fit issues with the skates ordered AND you were sized by our shop team.
- what this means is: if you talked to a member of our staff either in-store or online who then completed all of your sizing/skate measurements, and the equipment we order in for you doesn't fit properly, we will re-order the equipment to ensure a proper fit.
- You must contact us within 14 days about the exchange and the equipment must still be in brand new, unused condition.
- Custom mounted skates are not eligible for exchange if you did not go through the consultation process before ordering.
- All of our equipment is backed by a manufacturers warranty, so if you get equipment through us and it is damaged or defective we will process the exchange of your equipment with the manufacturer. If the equipment is deemed to be outside of the warranty period, we reserve the right to refuse the return or exchange.
- All damaged or defective equipment must be returned to us in order to receive your new equipment.
- You must contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 902-405-1699 in order for us to process the exchange or return of equipment.
- If store credit is issued from an exchange or return, the credit must be redeemed either in-store or online within 6 months of the agreed issue date. After 6 months, the store credit will no longer be valid and we will not accept any requests for a longer grace period.
SPECIAL/CUSTOM ORDER REQUEST
- Some items are not considered stock items and instead are special order reuqests. (Ex. We do not carry half sizes for equipment and if you require a half size it is considered a special order)
- Custom skates such as vegan order, custom sizing, custom colour orders or turning your shoes into roller skates are considered special orders. Once an order has been submitted we are not able to cancel or change the request as it is submitted to our suppliers for processing.
- In the case of in-house work for turning your shoes into roller skates we may be able to cancel your request if the work has not been completed. Please note that if the work has already been started, but not completed, you will be charged the cost of any labour that has been completed.
- Gift cards purchased in-store or online must be redeemed within 12 months of the purchase date. After 12 months we reserve the right to determine if the gift card will remain valid.