It is always our goal to make sure you are ordering the right equipment to fit your needs. If you have any questions or concerns about the return/exchange policy of your equipment, please contact us before you place your order!
All returns or exchanges must be brought to our attention within 14 days of your purchase and all equipment must be in original packaging and unused condition. To make a return or exchange you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 902-405-1699.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with any return or exchange of equipment.
- Once the item has been received, we will credit you the full amount or difference of the exchange, minus any shipping costs.
- You must contact us within 14 days to make an arrangement for any returns or exchanges. Any purchases made after 14 days without contacting us will not be eligible for a return or exchange.
- All equipment must be in original packaging and unused condition in order to be eligible for a return. Please refer to the time limit policy above.
- Custom mounted equipment is not returnable. Please see our exchange policy for details about this.
- Gift Certificates, Sale Items and Used Equipment are not eligible for returns.
- Custom colour equipment is not returnable unless it is a mistake made in the manufacturing process.
- All equipment must be in original packaging and unused condition in order to be eligible for an exchange. Please refer to the time limit policy above.
- Any shipping costs on exchanges for sizing issues or wrong products are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you received the wrong size or colour of your equipment that we ordered for you, we will cover any shipping costs required to get you the right equipment.
- Custom mounted skates are eligible for exchange only if there fit issues with the skates ordered AND you were sized by our shop team.
- what this means is: if you talked to a member of our staff either in-store or online who then completed all of your sizing/skate measurements, and the equipment we order in for you doesn't fit properly, we will re-order the equipment to ensure a proper fit.
- You must contact us within 14 days about the exchange and the equipment must still be in brand new, unused condition.
- Custom mounted skates are not eligible for exchange if you did not go through the consultation process before ordering.
- All of our equipment is backed by a manufacturers warranty, so if you get equipment through us and it is damaged or defective we will exchange your equipment with the manufacturer.
- All damaged or defective equipment must be returned to us in order to receive your new equipment.
- You must contact us by email: email@example.com or phone: 902-405-1699 in order for us to process the exchange.